- Nov 20, 2018 C-notes Newsletter: Happy Thanksgiving & What Lies Ahead
- Oct 2, 2018 Meet Rhia Perpetua Roma-llao, Computer Programming and Technology Instructor
- Aug 16, 2018 Our Edukatico Interview: What's the Problem Courseography will Solve?
- Jul 30, 2018 The Economics of Teaching in an Online Learning Marketplace
- Jun 5, 2018 Entrepreneurs Make Great Instructors
- May 7, 2018 Instructors Can't Find You: The Hard Truth for Continuing Ed Programs
- Apr 26, 2018 What is a Courseography?
- Apr 24, 2018 Testing & Evaluating Courseography: A Learning Provider Update
- Apr 11, 2018 What's in a Course Proposal?
- Mar 9, 2018 The Course Proposal is the New Resume
- Mar 7, 2018 Easy Implementation for Learning Providers
- Mar 7, 2018 The Economics of the Course Proposal
- Mar 7, 2018 Why You Should Propose Your Course or Speaking Idea on Courseography
- Nov 8, 2017 What is a Local Class Provider?
- Mar 9, 2017 Learning Capture, Knowledge Curation, & New Lessons on Using Degreed (+0.24pts)
- Feb 1, 2017 Using Degreed to Enhance the Value of the Learning You Create (+0.29pts)
- Jan 23, 2017 A Roadmap for Independent Instructors & Course Creators (+0.10pts)
- Jan 18, 2017 A Course May Be Many Things, But Its Future Lies In How We Value It (+0.10pts)
- Jan 12, 2017 3 Reasons to Offer Your Course at the Largest Local Class Provider in Your Neighborhood: Community Colleges (+0.15pts)
- Jan 10, 2017 Why Should Someone Take Your Course? (+0.20pts)
- Jan 4, 2017 Why Local Class Providers are a Smart Strategy for Growing an Online Audience (+0.21pts)