We're excited to announce Adam Costa, author of the book, Business in a Backpack: How to Build and Run a Profitable Business While You Travel the World, has just proposed his signature marketing course on Courseography.
In his course, Internet Marketing for Beginners, you will gain a comprehensive overview on why you should market your business online and work through the steps on how to put your plan into action.
Adam is passionate about growing businesses. Over the past seven years he has advised over 80 companies—and grown every single one that implemented his ideas.
A few of his "wins" include:
- Producing $1.3 million in annual revenue for an energy company (which was only in one state— that result is worth much, much more when they roll it out nationwide)
- Generating over $3 million in additional revenue for an education company
- Creating over $10 million in additional annual revenue for a weight-loss company
- Doubling the revenue for OpenHomePro—an app that helps real estate agents get more leads
- Advising Condé Nast's brands—including GQ, WIRED, Glamour, and The New Yorker—on how to increase their subscriptions
Adam has written copy for billion-dollar companies, and published over 100 articles on conversion and marketing for sites like Business Insider and Aweber.
If you're interested in learning more about Adam and scheduling his course at your venue, you may send him a message on Courseography.